Terms & Policies
- Bookings are accepted and confirmed in writing by email
- All customers wishing to partake in water sports must be able to swim. Please advise us of any non swimmers in your party
- All customers wishing to partake in our activities and courses do so in the knowledge that a certain basic level of fitness is required and that it is up to the participants themselves to inform the company of any relevant illness or medical conditions that they might have.
- The Company reserves the right to alter programmes at short notice due to inclement weather conditions, non satisfactory numbers participating etc. In this case will offer alternative arrangements.
- Activities have an element of danger. Participants must be aware of the risks before entering activities and agree to this knowledge.
- All participants must agree to be bound by the safety regulations of the centre and in particular, hereby agree:
- To wear safety clothing, headgear and footwear when taking part
- To follow all instructions meticulously
- Not to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- The customer is responsible for the safekeeping of all equipment issued for use during the activity/course. With the exception of fair wear and tear the company reserves the right to charge for equipment that has been lost or misused.
- Bookings are accepted on the basis that no responsibility is accepted by Adventure Breaks Ireland, its proprietors, staff, or instructors for any injury, damage or loss to a client’s property or person however caused.
- Group organisers responsibility: For group bookings we ask that the entire group is made aware of the booking conditions and each persons consent (parents consent for minors under age of 18) is given prior to activities.
- Any customer under the age of 18 years must have the explicit permission of his/her parent or guardian before being able to take part in any activity/course offered by the company. The parent or guardian need to be aware and accept the risks involved in adventure activities and satisfy themselves accordingly
Cancellations are non-refundable. If you would like to make a change to your booking, please let us know and we will do our utmost to accomodate you where possible
Please confirm after booking the location of the activity and time you should arrive, along with any special clothing/towels needed.
Please let us know prior to booking if there are any medical concerns around any activity.
By agreeing to partake in an activity, you are automatically agreeing to the below:
Release for Participation in Activities Organised by Adventure Breaks Ireland
In exchange for participation in the event, activity or activities (the “Activity”) organised by Adventure Breaks Ireland (“ABI”), located at [insert address], I hereby agree as follows:
1. I, and anyone claiming on my behalf, releases and forever discharges ABI and its affiliates, successors and assigns, officers, employees, partners, representatives, agents and anyone claiming through them (collectively, the “Release Parties”), in their individual and/or corporate capacities from any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, promises, agreements, disputes, demands, damages, causes of action of any nature and kind, known or unknown, which I may have or claim to have against ABI or any of the Released Parties arising out of or relating to any injury, loss or damage to person and/or property that may be sustained as a result of participation in the Activity (“Claims”);
2. I understand that participation in the Activity involves inherent risks, including risk of physical or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent paralysis and/or death, and I assume all related risks and voluntary participate in the Activity;
3. I agree to indemnify ABI against any and all claims, actions, lawsuits, damages, and judgments, including legal fees and/or costs, arising out of or relating to my participation in the Activity;
4. This release for participation in Activity (the “Release”) shall not be in any way construed as an admission by ABI that it has acted wrongfully with respect to me or any other person, that it admits liability or responsibility at any time for any purpose, or that I have any rights whatsoever against ABI; and
5. This Release shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective heirs, administrators, personal representative, executors, successors and assigns. I have the authority to release the Claims and have not assigned or transferred any Claims to any other party. The provisions of this Release are severable. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. This Release constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all prior written agreements or understandings between the parties concerning the subject matter of this Release. This Release may not be altered, amended or modified, except by a written document signed by both parties. The terms of this Release shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Ireland.