Zipit forest adventures
By the Numbers...
How big is Zipit?
- Zipit Tibradden covers 1.8km of treetop activities.
How many levels?
- There are 5 circuits for different age, height and ability.
How long does it take?
- You have a maximum of 4 hours, long enough to complete 3 circuits!
How many activities?
- There are over 91 activities between platforms in the trees!
Lots of ziplines?
- Over 655m in total!
How high is the Green Circuit?
- From 1 - 3 metres high, great for kids and beginners.
How high is the Orange Circuit?
- Up to 4 metres high, perfect for families.
How high is the White Circuit?
- Up to 8 metres high, challenging for some, warm up for others...
How high is the Blue Circuit?
- The highest point is about 13 metres. It's our longest circuit, plenty of ziplines.
How high is the Red Circuit?
- You can base jump from 20 metres... Nerves of steel required...